Apartment for rent in Brussels :
Looking for an apartment for rent in Brussels?
- View towards the stairs to the mezzanine and bedroom
You have come to the right address.
We (homeowners, not an agency) are offering a nice apartment for rent in Brussels, nice neighbourhood near Madou and Arts-Loi, the European Quarter and the European Parliament.
- Superbly situated
- Loft: open spaces
- Extremely nice terrace with splendid view over EU-district
- Duplex Bedroom (double bed)
- One Bathroom with bath tub and shower.
- Fully equipped Kitchen (Smeg appliances)
- Recently renovated & insulated (Aug 2013)
- Wooden Floors, grinded and oiled.
- Fully Furnished with LCD TV & modern appliances
- Third Floor (no lift though…)
- Air conditioned
- Available: 1 APRIL 2015. (BE QUICK)
Go to the pictures of the Apartment
Extremely good location between Metro Madou and Arts-Loi / Kunst-Wet.
Situated in the heart of Brussels :
- 7 minutes by foot to European Parliament,
- 10 minutes by foot to the City Centre (Grand Place) ).
- 2 Villo (bicycle rental) stations within a minute.
- 2 metro stations (Madou and Arts-Loi / Kunst-Wet) within 1 and 2 minutes by foot.
- 1 Cambio (car rental) station within a minute and off course the BMW Drive Now cars all round.
An apartment for rent in Brussels does not come often with such a good location.
The apartment is 70 m² with a 8 m² sunny terrace with a superb view towards the European Quarter. Situated on the third floor of a recently renovated (August 2013) Town House of 1881.
- Clean hallway with lots of light.
- Fully equipped kitchen with SMEG appliances (oven and gas stove), refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine. Passage to the terrace and a table for two to have nice and sunny breakfasts.
- Terrace: nice terrace with great view over Brussels (European Quarter). Excellent for breakfasts in the sun and candle light diners or a BBQ with friends.
- Bathroom: modern bathroom with all necessary comfort (Hans Grohe / Villeroy Boch). Bathtub, Shower, closet, single sink, cabinets, storage space. Calacatta Marble tiling.
- Living Room: spacious living room (26m²) with lots of light (4 large Velux Roof windows with automatic blinds). Vintage Scandinavian Design Sofa. An LG flatscreen TV and DVD player. Cupboards and a dining table for 4 to 6 people.
- Workspace: Wooden desk
- Bedroom: Large Duplex bedroom. Air conditioning unit.
Monthly Provision: € 150
- BroadBand Internet (Download 50 MBs / Upload 4 Mbs / Unlimited volume / WiFi)
- Gas & Electricity
Each year or at end of Contract we’ll provide an overview of the exact expenses made. So you’ll only pay for the real expenses made, without having to worry to contact gas & electricity companies, telephone company, etc…
The apartment is suited for singles or couples. A child would be difficult since there is only one bedroom.
Excellent neighbourhood: no nuisance, close to public transport, shop (Carrefour & Delhaize) at 100 metres, bakery, banks, cafés, … are all in a 300 metre radius.
If you are looking for a nice apartment for rent in Brussels. Be quick and ask for a guided tour. You won’t be dissapointed.
Quiet neighbours. Always an asset.
Owner lives on the first floor, so in case of problem you just need to go down the stairs.
House was recently in Belgium’s biggest newspaper : Het Nieuwsblad : Article on the Town House
where the apartment for rent in Brussels is situated.
990 EUR / month. + provision 150 EUR / month
Guarantee is 2 months rent (1980 EUR).
For more information/visit : call 0032 (0)497 43 95 11
or mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Rearview. Recently renovated Back of the Building